UK CERH will provide a series of training workshops for the selected student groups. The workshops are designed to help students identify resources and develop skills to enhance the success of their proposals.
- Using Data to Support Your Research
- Writing Project Goals, Objectives and Outcomes
- Project Evaluation
- Project Implementation and Management Strategies
- Public Speaking and Presentation Tips
- The Relationship between Research and Policy
The location of the training workshops will be determined based on a location or locations that are convenient to the selected schools and/or be offered via ZOOM technology.