Kentucky Homeplace commemorated the program’s 25th anniversary with a celebration on May 16, 2019 at the UK Center of Excellence in Rural Health. The ceremony included remarks from Kentucky Homeplace leadership and supporters, recognition of the community health workers, and a reception. Speakers at the ceremony praised the valuable role of Kentucky Homeplace and community health workers and included:
- Dr. Fran Feltner, Director of the UK Center of Excellence in Rural Health and Principal Investigator for Kentucky Homeplace
- Mace Baker, Director of Kentucky Homeplace
- Dr. Connie White, Deputy Commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Dr. Mark Newman, Executive Vice President for Health Affairs at UK HealthCare
- Mark Birdwhistell, Vice President for Health System Administration and Chief Of Staff at UK HealthCare
See more from the event and the impact of Kentucky Homeplace below.
Thank you and congratulations to Kentucky Homeplace for 25 years of service.