To accomplish the goals of the Institute, the full participation of each individual selected is necessary. To successfully complete the Institute, participants must:
- Attend all training sessions and present their project during the graduation session.
- Bring in real world projects to ensure that there is a “real world deliverable” that builds organizational and community capacity.
- Provide a brief 6-month and 1-year progress report.
Proposed Training Sessions
- Grant Proposal Writing
- Accessing and Mining Public Datasets / Data Visualization
- Quality Improvement/Ensuring Evidence-Based Practice
- Survey Development
- Assessing Community Health Needs
- Program Evaluation/Data Analysis
- Designing and Implementing a Solid Budget
- Advanced Public Speaking